Paris, April 24, 2018 – SIGMA-RH France is proud to announce that Airport Guadeloupe Pôle Caraïbes selected the solution SIGMA-HR.net to manage its human resources.
Since it became an airport company back in 2014, the airport is in full transformation. Over 250 employees are currently working at the airport, which is accommodating an increased number of passengers. The organization is operating in an industry that is highly regulated and in constant change.
An integrated solution that meets all the HR needs of a modern growing organization
When the HRIS needed to be upgraded, Airport Guadeloupe Pôle Caraïbes chose the solution SIGMA-HR.net to improve the performance of its processes. The airport was looking for a flexible solution that was available in SaaS mode and that could be customized to its environment. HR managers found that SIGMA-HR.net met their functional needs. In addition, resources in the French overseas department help them with the implementation of these new HR management tools.
New start for HR management
In the first phase, the management of employee files will be deployed. Once this is done, other modules will allow the company to:
- Optimize talent management in a global solution that will allow the department to track training, recruitment, annual evaluations and career development.
- Update indicators that are required for reporting required in France such as BDES and bilan social;
- Protect the employees’ health and safety by implementing the Occupational Health and Safety module that includes several functionalities, such as risks prevention, work accident management and medical clinics;
- Track and optimize the employee’s time and activities;
- Deploy a self-service portal to all employees.
SIGMA-HR offers integrated software applications for all types of HR departments ranging from small to large companies. SIGMA-HR.net, the company’s lead product, is used in Europe, the U.S. and Canada since 1992. This modular and integrated solution sets itself apart for its flexibility and innovations, such as geolocation tools that allow HR departments to optimize the recruitment process, search for new talents, and find the locations where occupational risks are higher. http://www.sigma-hr.com